The Association of Life-Long Learning and Enlightenment invites you to take part in the educational course "School of Managers".
The goal of the School is to improve the competencies of 20 managers of local and regional civil society organizations working in the sphere of adult and non-formal education and their partners from the Brest, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk, Gomel and Mogilev regions.
The educational course is meant to increase the competencies of participants in the development and promotion of civic and non-formal education programs, strengthening skills in using modern communication channels, as well as mastering knowledge and skills in management and advocacy.
Within the framework of the School, 3 five-day seminars on the following topics will be held:
1. Introduction into civic and non-formal education. Marketing of educational services,
2. Project management and administration (including financial management and reporting),
3. Networking, advocacy and the use of modern communication channels.
Participation in this course will be useful for:
• representatives of non-state non-profit organizations dealing with the organization of training courses for adults;
• coordinators of educational programs and projects;
• employees or representatives of organizations responsible for promotion of services, advocacy and networking among target groups;
• junior and middle managers, representatives of NGOs and other professions responsible for the management of the organization and / or personnel.
Detailed information about the educational course can be found on the website www.adukatar.net.
To participate in the educational course, you should fill out the application form before 23:59 on May 14, 2017.
For additional information, you may contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +375172079835, +375291719397, +375292574397 (Natallia).
The training is organized within the framework of the project "Learn to Act" which is being implemented in Belarus by the Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association in the Republic of Belarus in cooperation with the Association of Life-Long Learning and Enlightenment.
The project is funded by the European Union and co-funded by DVV International (from the finances of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development).