The Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association in the Republic of Belarus in cooperation with the Association of Lifelong Learning and Enlightenment, Association of Business Education and educational institution "Social interventions" invites representatives of Vitebsk and Gomel to take part in two-day trainings within the program “Learning city for creative economy”.
- Training in Vitebsk will be held on November 23-24, 2017.
- Training in Gomel will be held on November 30-December 1, 2017.
Within the framework of the training, participants will get acquainted with the concepts of "learning city" and "creative economy" and their implementation in Belarus, will generate business ideas that can be implemented within the mentioned concepts, get acquainted with the requirements of the tender for implementation of start-ups, will be able to form teams to implement startups in the field of “creative economy for a learning city”.
The tender for implementation of start-ups will be announced in December 2017 within the joint program "Learning city for creative economy". In the framework of the tender, 4 startups will be selected and supported (2 in each city - Vitebsk and Gomel).
Trainers and course experts: A.Lugovtsova (Association of Business Education), D. Butkevich (Educational Institution "Social Interventions"), A.Levko (Association of Lifelong Learning and Enlightenment).
Criteria for the selection – the participants:
- perform their professional activities in Vitebsk or Gomel;
- work (are members of) in a state / non-state educational institution, NGO, creative economy sector (advertising, architecture, crafts, design, interactive entertainment programs, performing arts, information technologies, mass media etc.);
- have an innovative idea which could form the basis for developing a start-up.
- have high motivation to participate in the training.
The terms of participation:
Participation in the training is free of charge. Organizers provide participants with meals (lunch and coffee breaks) and handouts.
To participate in the training course, you must fill in the following application form:
- Vitebsk - link. The deadline for submission is November 12, 2017.
- Gomel - link. The deadline for submission is November 19, 2017.
The selection of participants will be held on a competitive basis. As a result of the selection, a group of 24 participants will be formed in each city, in which representatives of state / non-state educational institutions, NGOs, creative economy sectors (advertising, architecture, crafts, design, interactive entertainment programs, performing arts, information technologies, mass media etc.) will be presented in the proportional balance.
The results of the selection will be announced no later than November 17, 2017 for Vitebsk and no later than November 24, 2017 for Gomel.
The goal of the program is to promote the implementation of regional sustainable development strategies for 2016-2025 through the development of intersectoral cooperation, as well as promotion of creative economy ideas and the "learning city" concept among representatives of local authorities, educational institutions, business and civil society.
Contact person: +375 17 207 98 35, +375 29 171 93 97, +375 29 257 43 97 or email@example.com (Natallia Prystrom, program manager).