Dear representatives of non-profit organizations and journalists! We invite you to take part in seminar “Cooperation of non-profit organizations and media on "Actual issues of social adaptation and education of (ex-) prisoners", that takes place on February 19, 2020 in Minsk (11.00-17.00).
EVENT REGISTRATION ON THIS LINK.
In the context of seminar we plan:
• Developng of cooperation between the media and non-profit organizations in the sphere of education and resocialization of (ex-) prisoners.
• Discussing the experience, practice, features and specifics of covering in massmedia such subjects as education of (ex-) prisoners, stigmatization and isolaion exprisoners, their integration (resocialization) in society.
• Announcing contest for journalists on education and resocialization of (ex-) prisoners.
We invite to take part:
• Representatives of non-profit organizations, who work in field of education, socaial adaptation and integration of prisoners and emancipated and who want to establish good relations with journalists, to get new knowledge in PR and to speak on wide society about their activity.
• Journalists and representatives of media, who eager to improve their professional level in covering social subjects, who are ready to help non-profit organizations become more attractive, to attract the social attention to relevant subjects and to change traditional stereotypes.
Organizers take all costs connected with participation in the event: transport (in the presence of original tickets on social transport), food.
To take part in the seminar you should fill in the registration form no later than 24.00 February 13, 2020. Participants will get the results of selection on February 17.
The schedule and the place of the event will be sent additionally to selected participants
Organizers: The Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association ("Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V.") in the Republic of Belarus, Gomel Social Association “Social Projects”.
For additional information and specifications please contact:
• firstname.lastname@example.org Marina Malinina, The Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association ("Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V.") in the Republic of Belarus.
• email@example.com Nina Kekukh, Gomel Social Association “Social Projects”.
The seminar is held in context of realization of project "Active for Education in Prison 2.0" with financial support of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany.