The country office in Moldova of DVV INTERNATIONAL is announcing a vacancy for the part-time (50%) position of the Project coordinator.
The country office in Moldova of DVV INTERNATIONAL, a leading German non-profit organization (The Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association) is announcing a vacancy for the part-time (50%) position of the Project coordinator. The position aims at developing cooperation with partner-organizations from around Moldova, that are interested in developing models of Adult Education Centers.
Major responsibilities and duties of the position include participation in annual project implementation, as well as responsibilities for increasing visibly of organization’s actions. More specifically it is expected that the jobholder will:
- Participate in project implementation - planning, organizing and monitoring activities for achieving project objectives;
- Closely interact with the country manager, local and international partners for implementing planned activities;
- Organize logistics for trainings, seminars and other activities;
- Assist partner organizations in projects’ running, accurate documenting and correct reporting;
- Plan and participate in field monitoring visits;
- Ensure project’s visibility by developing and posting informative materials for dissemination and maintenance relations with media, etc.;
- Participation in preparing project-related publications;
- Maintain project website and social media;
- Information collection and analysis for reports, publications and presentations.;
- Translation, of materials from English (and German, if applicable) into Romanian (and Russian, if applicable) languages and vice versa upon need.
- University degree in education, journalism, social studies, management, or other relevant fields;
- Demonstrated understanding of education sector (vocational education, adult or non-formal education) and of sustainable development issues;
- Project management skills – at least 3-year experience in project activity or management activity in an NGO or in an international organization.
- Basic project financial management skills;
- Good reporting and presentation skills;
- Fluency in Romanian and English is a must; knowledge of Russian and German would be an asset;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Competencies in web design and efficient public relation skills.
The position is open as of March 1, 2019 till the end of current year, with possibility for extension for two more years.
If you are interested in the position, you can submit your full electronic application: (MoTIVATION letter and CV - please also indicate contacts 2 persons who can give references for you) in English to email@example.com no later than February 15, 2018, 23:59 Chisinau time. In the subject line please write: Project Coordinator.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.