- Overview of main Market and Needs analysis Questions and Indicators
- Ensure that various sectors and fields of work are being screened (labour market, technological innovation, social changes)
- Adjusting the Questions and Indicators to DVV partners context
- Document Review
- Focus group
- Working plan for data collection
- Presentation of the Data Collection Plans
The objectives of the training were to:
- Identify community needs and develop service programs that match to local community needs.
- Identify existing opportunities for implementation of educational programs (financial, resources, human, etc)
- Create basis for sustainable partnership with municipality/government and private partners from the community (including identification of opportunities for raising funds).
The final recommendations after the training ere the following:
- To support the teams in the process of development of the data collection tools
- To monitor/support the groups in the process of data collection
- Organize the second module to support the teams
- Process the collected data
- Generate the conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop the Market and Needs Assessment Report