Between May 26-28, 2020, DVV International Moldova organized a training "Organsing online tools in adult education in online format." The training was offered in Romanian to a group of approximately 20 participants representing approximately 5 NGOs.
The target group of the trainings were:
• Trainers of the Adult Education Centers
• Directors and project managers of partner territorial organizations
The training included the following thematic blocks:
1. Values and principles of organizing online learning process: elaboration of a curriculum based on an analysis of educational needs of the target audience.
2. Effective online communication mechanisms between trainers and adult learners.
3.Online services and tools and how to apply them.
During three days, several methods were studied, which were divided according to each stage of the learning process, namely:
1. At the Evocation stage, the following methods were studied: Google Forms, Minds, Youtube, PPT, Prices, LearningApps, GoogleClassroom
2. At the stage of Awareness - Youtube, PPT, Prezi, Jamboard, LearningApps, GoogleClassroom
4. At the stage of Extension - Jamboard, Minds, Classtime, LearningApps, GoogleClassroom
All participants received the basic notions of the principles of planning and designing a curriculum for online teaching-learning, in accordance with the educational needs of the different target groups and will be able to apply them in practice.