On May 15, 2021 we started the Curriculum GlobALE training course - training for local trainers in the field of adult education.
The participants of this course are 15 local trainers from the Orhei region who practice the activity of trainer within the Humanitarian Association Christian Philanthropy.
The program consists of 5 modules lasting 48 academic hours.
At the end of the training course, participants will:
• identify individual reasons for initiating learning processes and for increasing learning motivation;
• identify barriers to learning and, to the extent possible, reduce them;
• characterize the relevant psychological models and their value for the learning process;
• correlate knowledge, skills and behaviors in the formation of competence in adult education;
• analysis of the trainer-trainer relationship from various perspectives;
• apply the results of theoretical and empirical research on effective learning and teaching.
We thank all participants and trainers for their involvement and participation.