Job title: PR manager
Employer: DVV International, Regional project “Eastern Neighbours”
Location: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Type of employment: Part-time, 50% employment
Duration of contract: at least 8 months
Remuneration: Competitive local salary :
Application deadline: 19 March 2023, 23:59 (Moldova time)
The Regional project “Eastern Neighbours” of DVV International is announcing a vacancy for the part-time position (50% employment, at least 8 months) of the PR manager.
Major responsibilities and duties of the PR manager:
- Elaboration and implementation of a communication strategy for the project in general;
- Maintenance of project web page and social media;
- Preparation of information materials (articles, posts for social media (including visuals), press releases, etc.), following visibility guidelines of DVV International;
- Participation in major public events of the project (including some international ones) and ensuring quality photo and/or video materials for internal and public usage;
- Understanding or experience with project cycle management is an asset.
- Respond to information requests from the public and media;
- Logistical support of activities organised by the project (if needed);
- Other comparable tasks in the frame of the project activities.
- Bachelors’ degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, social sciences or other relevant fields;
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in public relations, media or journalism, including practical competencies in developing and disseminating media content;
- Excellent competencies in creating texts and visuals (including graphics, photos, and videos) for public usage;
- Fluency in English and Romanian (or Russian) as well as ultimate literacy is a must.
Knowledge of German and other foreign languages would be an asset;
- Intercultural sensitiveness and teamwork skills;
- Advanced digital skills: competent use of M365 office programmes, graphic design software and apps for creating visual content for social media, etc.;
- Understanding of non-formal learning or education sector and development cooperation sector would be an asset;
- Part-time employment;
- Competitive local salary and favourable holiday terms;
- A responsible and exciting task within a development organisation active in over 30 countries worldwide;
- Team-oriented organisational environment, in Moldova and Eastern Europe;
- Possibility for professional development and learning.
Beginning: 01.04.2023 (with a probation period of one month).
If you are interested in the position and meet all requirements, you can submit your full electronic application consisting of: Motivation letter, CV, and relevant examples of your previous work as links, in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19 March 2023, 23:59 (Moldova time).
Please, specify in the subject line of your Email the position name (PR manager) only. Only short- listed applicants will be contacted for an interview (where all diploma mentioned in the CV should be presented in original). Incomplete applications will be rejected. No phone calls, please.
Fore more details, please follow the link: civic.md/anunturi/angajare/69314-we-are-hiring-pr-manager.html