DVV International is announcing a vacancy for the part-time position (25% employment, 22 months) of the PR manager for a project targeting youth/young adults from Belarus.
The overall objective of the project is to empower youth and young adults in Belarusian society and to strengthen economic and civic initiatives of the Belarusian diaspora in Poland, Lithuania and in neighbouring countries.
Major responsibilities and duties of the PR manager:
• Elaboration and implementation of a communication strategy for the project in general
• Coordination of specific informational campaigns as part of some activities of the project
• Setting up and managing the pool of information partners for the project
• Preparation of information materials (articles, posts for social media (including visuals), press releases, etc.), following project visibility guidelines
• Maintenance of project web page and social media
• Participation in major public events of the project (including some international ones) and ensuring quality photo and/or video materials for internal and public usage
• Contribution to organizing project activities
• Other comparable tasks in the frame of the project activities
- Bachelors’s degree in journalism, public relations, social sciences, education, or other relevant fields
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in public relations, media or journalism
- Practical competencies in elaboration and implementation of communication strategies in a multi-stakeholder’s environment
- Excellent competencies in creating texts and visuals (including graphics, photos, and videos) for public usage
- Well-established network of contacts in Belarus and among Belarusian diaspora in Lithuania, Poland, and other countries
- Working experience with organizations from the education sector (preferably in adult education, lifelong learning, vocational education and training, non-formal learning) would be an asset
- Computer literacy (competent use of graphic design programs, apps for creating visual content for social media, as well as of popular office programmes)
- Fluency in English, Belarusian and Russian, as well as ultimate literacy, is a must
- Intercultural sensitiveness and ability for team play
- Readiness for some international travel for visiting key events of the project (up to 3 times per year)
- Applications from persons who hold Belarusian citizenship or are of Belarusian origin are particularly welcomed.
Beginning: as soon as possible (in March 2023).
If you are interested in the position and meet all requirements, please submit your full electronic application (motivation letter and CV) in English to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and ImagineY@dvv-international.de no later than 08.02.2023 23:59 CET. Please, specify in the subject line of your message the position name (‘PR manager) only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview (where all diploma and certificates mentioned in the CV should be presented in original).