Social information institution " Zelva" and the Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association "Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V." in the Republic of Belarus (DVVInternational: Belarus) invite residents of Zelva region to take part in an online training course "Learning with "Zelva", which consists of 5 mini-courses (20 lectures) and aimed at softening the impact of the pandemic through adult education.
The schedule of the course is the following:
on Mondays, lectures of the mini-course "Working from home";
on Tuesday – "Apartment Fitness Room";
on Wednesdays – "Anticovid Body Support"
on Thursdays – "Cooking by Yourself – simple as Belarusians do";
on Fridays – "Good Use of Your Time”.
About the course:
- The training course starts on 12.10. 2020
- Video lectures will be released every weekday at 18.00 on the DVVInternationalBelarus channel on Youtube, in the social networks "Odnoklassniki" ok.ru/group/56003446833345, "Vkontakte" vk.com/club187328417, on “Facebook” www.facebook.com/groups/667993764026091, on Telegram.
- Videos will be available at any time.
- A gift from the organizers will receive those who finished with video course, a passed short test on the course topics and published a post about it with the hashtag #вучымся_разам_з_зялевай (#learn_with_zelva)!
- You could ask the speakers questions about the course topics in the telegram chat or in private messages on social networks.
- To participate in this course, you just need to subscribe to the organizers' groups in social networks and Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/QwP55BwmceA6qYqIoZNP_Q.
The event is organized by the Representative Office of the German Adult Education Association "Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V." (Germany) in the Republic of Belarus (DVVInternational: Belarus) in cooperation with the social information institution for sustainable regional development "Zelva" in the terms of the initiative " Learn with "Zelva" online".