We are looking for a project manager to substitute for another one on parental leave since February 26, 2021. Partial employment (half time) is possible.
What you will have to do:
- manage the Learning Cities and Organizations (LCaO) Program, which aims to develop the potential of the Representative Office’s partnership organizations;
- plan, organize and hold online and offline events;
- communicate with experts;
- advise and communicate with participants of the Program;
- do paperwork;
- write copy for our website and social media accounts;
- be an overall creative person, who will help partnership organizations in their organization development.
On top of that, organizing and holding other events on behalf of the Representative Office (beyond the scope of the LCaO Program) is required.
What we expect from you:
- an interest in adult and lifelong education;
- experience in project and consulting activities and/or organization development, as well as any other experience you have that you think is relevant and would like to offer;
- a good command of English (a command of German is a plus);
- higher education;
- a willingness to go on business trips;
- an ability and desire to work independently or in a group;
- sociability, responsibility, creativity and other soft skills.
For more information on the LCaO Program and the Representative Office’s activity click here.
If you feel like you match this description, please send us your CV and a brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Project Manager” until and including February 9, 2021.
The applicant is expected to dedicate a few days before formal employment to take up the position.