During December 17-21, 2020, within the Capacity Building program for DVV partner’s organizations, were organized 4 web sessions, which took part from a comprehensive self-employment program. The program was created for partner organizations that have the unemployed as beneficiaries, regardless of age, gender and status, as well as people who intend to make additional earnings.
Due to the fact that participants had limited knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship education the Program objectives focused on few basic objectives
- Introduce the basics of micro-entrepreneurship and entrepreneur skills
- Apply presented concepts on a selected idea of micro-entrepreneurship
- Motivate further learning of micro-entrepreneurship domain as trainer and plan a micro-entrepreneurship program in 2021
Each session was structured according to cognitive psychology stages of learning:
1) Evocation (brainstorming of previous experience)
2) Presentation of New Information
3) Applying new concepts to a selected idea of entrepreneurship
Each session were shortly debriefed to provide methodological insights for future trainers.
Practical exercises were made by the help of google docs file - https://docs.google.com/document/d/11jBS3r8cjCZMSBkhjAOMR9p3X29hVyVszd29YHGlY/edit?usp=sharing
Further coaching and trainings are needed to support the community of micro-entrepreneurship trainers on separate entrepreneurship skills.The trainer offered his support to provide coaching during dissemination phase – to adjust the training materials and training methods to various target groups.