On 1 and 8 February 2022 directors and project managers of NGOs/Adult Learning and Education Centres representing CSOs in the country participated in the training Social Entrepreneurship - legal regulations and practical application.
The aim of this activity was to obtain theoretical and practical knowledge about the legal framework regulating social enterprises and social enterprises of insertion, to obtain theoretical and practical knowledge about social entrepreneurship.
Active and involved participants were interested in such topics as:
1. The national regulatory framework of social entrepreneurship, conditions for obtaining the status of social enterprise;
2. Determining the differences between traditional and social business;
3. Familiarization with the legal provisions concerning social enterprises and the conditions for their establishment;
4. Determining the opportunity to obtain the status of social enterprise for income-generating activities and social businesses developed;
5. Mapping of stakeholders, acquisition of stakeholder identification, analysis and mapping skills;
6. Familiarisation with business support opportunities
In the practical exercises they were actively involved and carried out the distributed tasks.
The activity was financially supported from the BMZ fund within the project "Professionalisation of adult education centres".